Moisture Black Soap
Our #1 selling Pure Black Soap is combined with Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, and Jojoba Oil for a natural cleansing soap that is moisturizing to the skin.
Hand pressed into a 5 OZ rectangle bar. Can be used as is, or cut up into smaller pieces to be used later.
(Purchase includes soap only. Additional items used for photo purposes only)
💛 For daily use*
💛 For all skin*
💛 For body + hair
💛 Natural + earthy fragrance
💛 Shelf life: 12 months
*Pure African Black Soap can be strong for dry, sensitive, and combination skin. Try diluting with water first, and use every other day, or 1-2x a week for skin to get adjusted to the natural soap.
How to Use:
- Break soap into a small piece, or use whole bar.
- Wet with water, then lather in hand or loofah before applying to skin.
- Rinse skin with water, enjoy, and repeat!
- Store soap away from direct sunlight, in cool area.
- When finished using soap, allow to dry before putting in a soap container or dish.
- Store unused soap in breathable container, away from water.
Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Plantain Leaves, Ground Oatmeal Powder, Aloe Vera Powder, Kokum Butter, Jojoba Oil.
💛 African Black Soap: Full of antioxidants, and Vitamins A and E to help with skin rejuvenation, acne control, and hyperpigmentation.
💛 Oatmeal: Anti-inflammatory, calming, and soothing. Used to calm eczema and nourish dry skin.
💛 Aloe Vera: Full of antioxidants, and Vitamins A and E to help with skin rejuvenation, acne control, and hyperpigmentation.
💛 Kokum Butter: Helps prevent dry skin, regenerate skin cells, and improve skin flexibility.
💛 Jojoba Oil: Rich with nutrients and antioxidants that help tame inflammation, control acne, and moisturize the skin.